About the job
Influ2 is a top-30 Forbes startup, creating a cutting-edge Account-Based Marketing platform. We are looking for a talented Account-Based Marketing Manager who will work closely with Sales team to identify growth opportunities and create personalised marketing campaigns to engage strategic accounts, generate pipeline, and move them effectively through the funnel.
Take your performance marketing experience to the next level and join our amazing team.
- Expand existing target audience based on defined ICP
- Own planning and execution of hyper-personalized ABM campaigns to win strategic target accounts
- Partner closely with Growth and Sales teams (LDRs, SDRs, AEs) to nurture target accounts on each stage: from prospecting to closing the deal
- Measure and report on the results of ABM campaigns
- Identify actionable insights and incorporate new ABM trends
- Tailor marketing messages to different audiences
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Solid understanding of sales process
- Content marketing experience would be a benefit
- Fluent English
- Ability to work independently and strong problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
About our project:
With Influ2, every user’s engagement is identified. Having this information helps B2B marketers develop more thoughtful and engaging campaigns that result in a 4-7x increase in leads. Influ2 platform allows users to build an audience, upload personalized messages & visuals, and monitor all the interactions on both account and individual levels. The behavioral scoring model identifies leads before they submit a lead form. Influ2 includes a person tracker, so marketers can see everyone who has interacted with their campaign by name, company, and other related data. The solution is compatible with Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Creatio, Outreach, ActiveCampaign, and many other CRM and marketing automation platforms.