Гран-при фестиваля завоевала работа BVG x Adidas – The ticket shoe, созданная Jung von Matt Germany в коллаборации с системой общественного транспорта Берлина (Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG)).
Pay for Peaceful Sleep
European Student& Young Creative
Young EuropeanCreative - CreativeIdeas
BAS: Bot Ad School
Print & Outdoor
Обладателями золотых наград стали:
- TV/Cinema Commercials: “Kid’s Dreams” by Grabarz & Partner (Germany) for Volkswagen.
- TV/Cinema Commercials: “Decisions” by Sra Rushmore (Spain) for International Committee of the Red Cross.
Print & Outdoor:
- Poster Advertising: “Scandal” by Pristop d.o.o (Slovenia) for Cankarjev dom, Drama, MGL.
- Poster Advertising: “German Cancer Aid Melanoma Campaign” by HEIMAT Berlin (Germany) for Deutsche Krebshilfe Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Prävention e.V.
- Newspaper Advertising: “Samsung Newspaper Design Edition” by Jung von Matt/Limmat (Switzerland) for Samsung.
- Magazine & Trade Advertising: “Lives way more interesting than yours” by DDB Group (Gernany) for Volkswagen.
Interactive & Mobile:
- Websites: “Flint is a place” by Guillermo Brotons and Frederik Delmotte (Spain) for Zack Canepari.
- UX/UI Design: “LAVA” by Gagarín / Basalt Architects (Iceland) for Lava Centre.
- Interactive & Mobile - Any Other: “Real Orgasms. The exhibition” by Proximity Madrid (Spain) for Bijoux Indiscrets.
- Graphic Communication: “Hornbach Werkstück Edition 001” by Heimat Berlin (Germany) for Hornbach.
- Editorial Design: “Olafur Eliasson: Pentagonal Landscapes” by Kuudes (Finland) for EMMA – Espoo Museum of Modern Art.
- Spatial / Experiential Design: “LAVA” by Gagarín / Basalt Architects (Iceland) for Lava Centre.
- Graphic Design - Any Other: “BVG x adidas – The ticket-shoe” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG).
Promotions & New Media:
- Campaigns for promotion sales: “The most German supermarket” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for EDEKA Zentrale AG & Co. KG.
- Ambient Media: “Bewegtes Land” by Datenstrudel / Bauhaus Universität Weimar (Germany) for Kunstfest Weimar / Jena Kultur.
- Events: “The most German supermarket” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for EDEKA Zentrale AG & Co. KG.
- New Use of Media: “Escalating GIFs” by Ogilvy (Germany) for European Anti-Bullying Network (EAN).
Innovation & Integration:
- Integrated Campaigns: “Free Democrats Dark Diaries" by HEIMAT Berlin (Germany) for Free Democrats.
- Integrated Campaigns: “Scary Clown Night” by Lola Mullenlowe (Spain) for Burger King.
- Social responsibility Campaigns: “The most German supermarket” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for EDEKA Zentrale AG & Co. KG.
- Best use of technology: “The Soundbook App” by Jung von Matt/Limmat (Switzerland) for Swiss NordSüd Verlag.
- Creative Strategy: “Pay for Peaceful Sleep” by AGAMA Communications (Ukraine) for Charitable fund “Come Back Alive”.
European Student of the Year:
- Design: “Habitat” by Tom Hegen (Germany) from Hochschule Konstanz University of Applied Sciences.
- Design: “Sun Wukong – An Immersive Graphic Novel” by Jeffrey Guan (Austria) from University of Applied Arts Vienna.
- Ideas: “Ligatura” by Sebastian Kubik (Austria) from University of Applied Arts Vienna.
Young European Creative:
- Design: “Sheboard – Raised by Words” by Katariina Harteela / Hasan & Partners (Finland) for Plan International Finland.
- Creative Ideas: “BAS: Bot Ad School” by Daniel Liakh and Kostia Liakhov (Ukraine) for Bot Ad School.